We Adore Our Clients
We’re privileged to have the opportunity to work with top clients across the globe as their preferred supplier of creative and digital talent. From the worlds best brands, advertising agencies, start-ups and large international corporates; could yours be next?
We are so grateful to our clients.
It’s a bit cliché because we don’t want to say we are different, but here’s the coolest thing, we really are!
Our process is quite simple and hassle-free:
- Represent talent across the globe from Senior management to C level within Creative, Digital and Sports marketing.
- Place permanent, contract, and freelance talent (mainly permanent).
- If you have a niche hire that only 3 people in the universe could do, these are right up our alley. We love these challenges!
- We search hard to find talent. We don’t use job boards. We mix with the creative crowds and fully embrace headhunting and the human2human approach to find the hottest, passive talent in the market for your hiring needs.
- We take trust seriously. Everything remains in the strictest of confidence. We’ll be as discreet as you want when it comes to your hiring.
- We take the time to get to know your business to make the perfect match. Your working with us because you are working with a human, not AI, or an app or a bot!
- The talent we send to you are interested in your company before we submit their resumes & portfolios, otherwise, we won’t send them!
- We’re on hand to answer any questions you may have. Just drop us a line or call us on the phone.
- Yes – you’re spending some $ on a headhunting fee. But if we look at recruitment maths – not only is it draining and time consuming to go through applications that completely do not align, you can also put a burn out on the current team where the empty seat is, because they are taking on the workload that the new hire may have been doing. One less headcount that has been open for months, could lead to a team member resigning due to taking on too much work.
If a role has been open for 3 months and a headhunter can help you find talent within weeks, the salary you saved when the role was vacant basically covers the fee!