Boomers Recruitment Academy Brought to you by The Talent BoomMay 8, 2017
Where: Cape Town, Gardens
Salary: Market related basic plus commission Intake: June 2017
The Talent Boom is a Global Digital, Creative and Fintech Executive Recruitment firm HQ’d in Cape Town with offices in Europe.
We work with elite creative, digital and tech talent across the globe and partner with clients such as advertising agencies, dev houses and large corporates with their hiring needs.
We are launching a new recruitment initiative at our HQ and welcoming interns and first jobbers a chance to learn and grow with us at The Talent Boom.
Every 3 months we will be taking on three interns as either talent scouts or Junior Recruiters. You will be learning about:
- The Creative, digital and fintech world
- The recruitment process
- How to headhunt elite talent
- Business development within a recruitment agency
- Networking and attending local digital events
- Getting involved with projects for our clients across EMEA.
The ideal people:
We are looking for quirky individuals with a great eye for matchmaking. The ideal Boomer intern will:
- Be a graduate in marketing, digital or tech
- Have one years experience as a job or a previous intern in an ad agency orwithin a sales environment
- Be a natural networker with a magnetic personality
- Can cope under pressure
- Handle multiple amount of roles
- Ambitious and passionate about their career with a desire to work withpeople in recruitment/ talent acquisition
- Enjoys the awesome world of creative, digital and tech
- Money motivated. Recruitment is what you make of it and can be extremelylucrative as you receive commission too. It’s a challenging career but very rewarding when you place candidates into their dream jobs!
- A strong negotiator, an insane closer and a budding business developmentsuperstar
- Keen to understand the global creative recruitment market.The opportunity:
We are on the hunt for bold and ambitious personalities to come and work with us on a three month contract with the view to become a permanent Boomer.
During your three months you will be learning the ropes of the creative, digital and tech recruitment world alongside our Boomers who will be supporting and training you.
Expectations of successful Boomer Interns are:
Towards the end of the three months, we are expecting our Boomer Interns to land at least one deal as well as sign on at least 1 new client with active roles to work on.
What happens at the end of the three months?
Should you be successful in placing talent within your three months in our academy as well as sign on new clients, you will be made a permanent member of our top notch Cape Town team.
There are a few roles available for our successful interns:
Creative, Tech or Digital Talent Scout: Looking for a cool adventure? This is a pure delivery role, focusing on matching talent to our clients. There’s no sales involved in this.
Global Creative talent scout: This is also a pure talent matching role. Ideally an intern that has worked abroad and/ or understands the global ad agency market as this is working purely on our EMEA clients. Think, talking to an Art Director in Germany one minute and then a Copywriter in Amsterdam the next!
Junior Recruiter: A fun, busy whirlwind 360 recruitment role which involves business development, meeting with clients as well as talent matching
In all roles – You’ll have the opportunity to go to local and global events, earn maximum commission through your deals, meet with majorly influential people, win ipads, mac books, trips abroad and work hard/play hard at our awesome Cape Town Boom House.
We are aiming to take on our first set of Boomer Interns on 1st June 2017
Awesome. We do Epic Shit. We work bloody hard and have fun doing it. We change the rules of the game to innovate as much as we can. We’re here to win.
Check us out online at www.thetalentboom.com or our facebook page to get to know more about our culture at www.facebook.com/thetalentboom
Please send CV’s over to firstname.lastname@example.org asap for interviews during May.